When you like a girl, it may be very hard to come out and confess it to her, you just need to figure out a way to gain confidence to tell her. There are so many other variables involved that it seems difficult to think of the best way to go about it.When you love a girl, sometimes it is best just to tell her, even if you are not sure if the feeling is mutual. Here are some things you can do to help you along:
* The first thing that you should do before telling a girl you likes her is figure out why you likes her. Some girls will actually respond by asking this so it is important to have an idea of why you are interested in her.
* Wait for the right moment. Don't tell her you love her when either one of you is amongst friends. Wait until you are alone.Go easy on her, since telling her that you love her might be a bit overwhelming for her, and she may need a minute or two to think about it.
* Always be decent and presentable as your first and last impressions are the most important, Looks alone won't score you a date with her, but it will help. You will also need to be a good person. Be kind and understanding of what she needs and wants.
* Keep your confidence. Don't allow her to intimidate you and make sure when talking to her that you don't sound like a weirdo or stalker. This will definitely push her away from ever going on a date with you.
* Be prepared for whatever her reaction will be.Respect her reaction, if she doesn't love you back, your life isn't over; it may hurt, but that's how she feels. This attitude may even change her mind.
* If you're the shy type, a simple letter telling her that you like her and would like to go out sometime would work quite nicely. You can either give it to her and wait for her to read it, mail it to her, or give it to her and let her read it on her own time.
* If you love the girl, try to express yourself as much as possible.You can say , "I've thought you are beautiful since the moment I laid eyes on you. Each day you are more beautiful and now, I just can't take it any longer. I need for you to know how I feel...I love you." It is important that you don't just blurt out 'I love you' without letting her know your feelings behind the expression.