Love is indeed a tough business and it's very hard to make a girl fall in love with you. Love is much more intense and involves deep feelings and emotions. Girls normally tend to be highly demanding when it comes to the issue of love. Girls are always looking for that perfect one who would love her and keep her happy for the rest of her life. You can make a girl fall in love with you if you become all that she desires and wants in a man. There are plenty of rules and advice for getting a girl to fall in love with you. Methods to make a girl fall in love with you :
1. Open your eyes and look around. Women are everywhere and many women are looking to fall in love. Don't get hung up on having one particular girl fall in love with you - maybe the feelings just aren't there! Your chances of making a girl fall in love are better if you get to know more girls, and give their love a chance to blossom, than if you try to "force" love on a girl who just isn't feeling it.
2. Try to Catch her attention. If you’re already dating, then you’ve already done this. If not, then asking her out is the first step. Get to know her, and let her know a little about you. Flaunt your assets, whether you are the star of the basketball team, have a great sense of humor, or are the smartest guy in the class.
3. Appeal right to her heart. Yes we all know there is a big connection between heart and love therefore the best way to make a girl fall in love with you is to appeal right to her heart. Now by this it means appeal to her emotions and get her to involve her emotions
4. Compliment her when she does something smart or kind; it's important that she sees that you appreciate her positive traits. Don't overuse compliments though! Compliment her too much and she'll suspect you're trying to sweet talk her.
5. Make the girl feel special because she's someone's friend - your friend, and let her know that she too has touched your life in a unique way like no one else could. Compliment her for her company and for being there when you needed her, when you felt sad and all alone. Show appreciations for the comfort the girl offers you and for making you smile.
6. In your day to day talks, share your dreams, your world, and every aspect of your life with your girl. Always dream with her, build with her, and always cheer her on and encourage her. Tell your girl how you always think about her even when you try not to think about her. Let the girl know that she's your first thing in the morning and the last thing when you go to bed at night.
7. Gain her trust. You don't necessarily have to be her best friend, but do be a friend. Let her talk about her feelings with you, and in return try to do the same. Respect and support her when she's opening up to you emotionally.
8. A shoulder to lean on and some good friend that she can always turn to is all that a lady wants. Please don't hesitate to be helpful and supportive. Be that friend who rekindles her zeal of hardworking and restoring hope back into her life when she looses hope.
9. Be stable. Girls need to know that you can deal with them. In part this depends on your age; if you’re old enough, you should have a job, a car, or a home of your own. Otherwise, you just need to show her that you won’t dump her once you get bored. Stand by her when she’s going through tough times, and be her shoulder to cry on.
10. Be patient. Even if you think it was “love at first sight,” it might take longer for her to realize that she loves you. Be patient and take things slowly. Don’t rush the relationship too quickly or she may not want to continue it.